Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things About Me

Please don't go away! I'm really not planning to list 25 things about me. I just love the whole concept of it. One of my Facebook friends sent me a "note" that read,
"Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."

I made my list and then "tagged" 25 of my friends (that was almost everyone!) on FB. That meant I had to send it to some "friends" whom I don't know very well. At first I felt uncomfortable and a bit shy about asking them, but then I thought, "That's the whole point; catch up with what old friends have been doing and learn more about new friends!"

It's an exhausting exercise to be sure, but wonderfully cathartic! One day later, I would probably change some of the information. For instance, I wonder if anyone else has ever experienced waking up with bags under their eyes after getting too much sleep?

In summary, try writing 25 things about yourself and get your friends to do the same. It's really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment